Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July! - Red White & Blue Strawberries



Happy 4th of July!  The day is almost over, but I wanted to do a quick post with my red, white, and blue strawberries that I made to celebrate the USA :)  These were super easy to make (just dip strawberries in melted white chocolate and then dip in blue colored sugar). I was a little bit sloppy with my dipping since I was just making these for Kevin and me, but these were super quick and easy and you can't go wrong with chocolate covered strawberries.

I hope everyone is enjoying their 4th of July!  We will be celebrating some more during this week because we are heading to the Lake of the Ozarks (a huge lake in Missouri where my grandparents have a lake house) for some relaxation, and we'll definitely have to set off some fireworks since it's illegal to do it here in Chicago (although I heard fireworks galore when we sat out on our deck a little bit ago).  Anyways, thank you to all those brave people who fought for our freedom and thanks to those who are doing so right now!  Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment