Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Trader Joe's Lunch


Sorry that there's a bite taken out of my sandwich in the picture, but this looked and smelled so good coming out of the oven that I took a quick bite before deciding that I wanted to take a picture!  I went to Trader Joe's the other day to pick up some wine and ended up getting a couple other things.  They have such great stuff there and the prices are really good so I need to stop by there more often. 

I made two sandwiches after my trip there (one for me and one for Kevin) using their famous pretzel rolls that I've heard so much about.  All I did to make these sandwiches was to split the pretzel roll in half, spread a little honey mustard on the bottom, add 2 slices of roast beef and 1 slice of muenster cheese on each sandwich, wrapped in foil, and baked in a 350 degree oven for about 12 minutes.  So good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment