Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thanksgiving Menu



This year, Kevin and I are hosting our first thanksgiving at our condo.  It will just be the two of us, my parents, and my sister.  I'm really excited because I love hosting!  We're dividing up the cooking, so I won't be making everything below by myself.  I think I've finalized our menu....we'll have a ton of food, but I love thanksgiving leftovers so we'll be eating up this stuff for a couple of days.

Appetizers / Lunch:
  • Baked Brie with Toasted Baguette Slices, Green Apples, and Red Grapes
  • Coconut Shrimp
  • 1 Other Appetizer (TBD, my sister is bringing an appetizer)
Main Course:
  • Roasted Turkey
  • Gravy
  • Salad
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Stuffing
  • Corn
  • Macaroni & Cheese
  • Dinner Rolls
  • Cranberry Sauce
Dessert:
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Gourmet Candy Tray
Drinks:
  • Wine
  • Beer
I will be back to blog about everything we made after thanksgiving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment